Translate

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Anti-Aging Creams



Anti-Aging Creams



On a quest like Ponce De Leon?
Searching for the fountain of youth
Wandering through forests of Cedar trees and Spruce.

Terminologies like Cosmeceutical,
Bioceutical, Neutraceutical, and Neuroceutical.
Became high end sayings for high end cravings
Cravings in an ever more elevating market


Market savvy
Some type of savvy is needed
Is your resveratrol seeded or unseeded?


Only the best for an Aura enhanced biology
The cravings continue now for 
Gold and Zinc finger technology
...Do you follow me?


I want to freeze my aging,
I have no problem with that and that’s what I’m saying.
A young Man older than he appears.
What a fantastic end result.
I’ll diminish the years or outlive my peers.
Until it becomes standard for New Age Adults
That started in their Teens,
Seriously considering
The Best High End Elixirs
Called Anti-Aging Creams!

No comments:

Post a Comment