Translate

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Video for Custom Made Furniture Clientele


Hi Chicago Land and Beyond !,

If you are here looking for a place to buy unique Furniture and Accessories for your living space, then you've found the right place!
 
I will trade 1 Silver Coin (1oz American Eagle's Only) every time a Client you introduce me to makes a purchase from ONLY The Custom Made Furniture Store I know of.
 
I am Currently looking for Clientele interested in buying Custom Made Furniture. When something catches your eye, the best thing to do is take a second look. 

I have Self Published a Digital Magazine that was made using the still photography from the Store's Design Catalog. Explore the Magazine and let me know what you think. 

My service is to: 
Bring Awareness to The Store through Clientele and Referrals.
 
The Crystal Reader Magazine:

Explore the magazine and contact me if you have any questions. My name is George, nice meeting you this way.

 Please Visit: http://www.crystalreader.weebly.com

Explore The Crystal Reader Magazine,
Today!

~Available only in~
 Digital Format via Desktop, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile Device.


No comments:

Post a Comment